Wash n fluff
Wash & Fluff is ideal for the busy dog who is always on the go, or as maintenance between haircuts. This all over cleansing treatment is suited to dogs that have short coats or those with long coats that require minimal brushing or de-matting. This treatment includes a hydro-massage bath with a natural conditioning treatment, blow dry, full body brushing, trim of eyes, feet and private area (if needed), ear cleansing, and nail trim and file.
puppy's first groom
We welcome puppies to our salon as soon as they have had their vaccinations normally between to ages of 3-6 months. It is an ideal way to help with “puppy socialisation” and getting them used to the sights, sounds and smells.
It’s also of course the best thing for puppy’s coat as it grows into adulthood, to have been groomed properly from an early age. Puppy Grooms include: hydrobath, drying, light trimming and nail clipping. Lots of cuddles and playtime also included!!
Going away shouldn't be stressful but knowing what to do with your pets can be tricky.
At Furever Pet Care we take away this stress. While you're away your dog will stay at our home, ensuring that your pets receive the love and attention they would get if you were there. No more need for that trip to the cattery or kennels and that final look of goodbye as you leave them behind - a much friendlier alternative.
For any of our dog customers they'll have regular walks and attention throughout the day all included in the price.
We are licensed by Harrogate Borough Council.
For those in need of a haircut, a restyle, or preparing for a special day!
Styling your dog’s coat by clipping is popular for all breeds and of course we can give you advice on it or we can clip according to your own wishes.
Generally, we’ll be able to style “to breed standard” or simply to the style you prefer for your pet. We’d recommend a “clip and trim” every 6 – 8 weeks with the owner brushing regularly in between visits.
We’ll finish with a spray of a lovely doggie fragrance, leaving your pet smelling fabulous
Hand-stripping also available.
Under the new measures all owners must ensure their dog is microchipped and their details are kept up to date.
SPA TREATMENTS & Extras
- Teeth cleaning - Motionless, Vibration-free cleaning with ultrasound waves. Reaches deep into the gums for effective cleaning up to 96 million oscillations (air waves) per minute
- Blueberry Facials - A hydrating and soothing facial treatment to cleanse and balance. Pooch’s with facial folds or deep wrinkles need a regular skin cleansing routine. Wrinkles hold an accumulation of food, mucus, dry tears and debris that can lead to skin infections and harbour bad odours.
- Natural healing Paw Balm - A super conditioning paw treatment that will relieve your dogs’ cracked, dry and rough paws and help protect them from everyday wear and tear. This wonder product can also be used to moisturise nails, dry noses and treat calloused elbows and dry patches.
- Organic therapeutic mud baths - These all-natural mud treatments feed and hydrate your pooch’s skin with essential nutrients and essential fatty acids, to cleanse, detoxify, and heal naturally and organically. Also designed to help remove dead undercoat.
- Nail clipping - is an important part of our overall grooming service and should be done regularly. Overgrown nails can become painful for dogs and lead to health issues.
As our dog grooming services are tailored for each individual dog, we don’t advertise prices on the website but can give you a quote as soon as you have contacted us and we’ve chatted about your 4 legged friend!
We believe we offer great, fair, competitive prices every time, guaranteed. In particular, for the very high standard of service provided, the costs will always be excellent value for money from Furever Pet Care. This is just one reason we have customers wanting to use our dog grooming services from all over the Wetherby area, Knaresborough, Harrogate, Boston Spa and even further away.